17:46

Phrasal Verbs

Today's topic: Phrasal verbs
1: It's important to do the homework the teacher gives you. If you don't, you'll _______________.
fall behind it
A boy studying
fall
behind fall
fall behind
2: Of course the computer's not working. You haven't _____________!
plugged it in
A plug and a switch
plugged in
outfits
uniforms
3: I think that fish was off. I don't feel well. I think I'm going to ____________.
set up
Fish and chips
blow up
throw up
chop up
4: As soon as my grandma sits in front of the TV, she _____________. I don't mind really, it's just that she snores so loudly I can't hear what they're saying on the telly!
nods it off
Actors reading their lines
nods off
sleeps off
nods of
5: Will you give me a hand in the kitchen? Could you ______________ for me please?
chop these up
The dangerous life of an actor
chop up these vegetables
chop these vegetables up
all of the above
6: I'm not going to ____________ your bad manners anymore. Either speak to me politely or don't talk to me at all!
put up with it
Fighting an imaginary battle
put with up
put up with
put up

0 comments: