17:44

Pronouns

Today's topic: Pronouns
1: Just sit back, relax and enjoy _______________.
you're
Shoulder marks (from pk103718678.trustpass.alibaba.com)
yourself
you
yours
2: When my daughter was studying abroad we emailed _____________ nearly every day. It was great to hear her news so regularly.
us
Army officer
each other
ourselves
to each other
3: The work ____________ is really interesting, he just doesn't like the people he works with very much.
themselves
In the army
itself
himself
it's
4: You can talk to either your manager or _____________ if you have a problem.
I
Suitcase
myself
me
my
5: He's only two but he insists on dressing ______________ in the mornings. Sometimes his clothes look a bit odd but I think it's important to encourage him to do tasks without my help.
me
Guard on duty, Buckingham Palace, London
myself
him
none of the above
6: She can't afford to go to the hairdresser so she cuts ____________ to save money.
her hair herself
Soldiers on parade
her hair at herself
she hair herself
her hair she

0 comments: